We are looking to recruit a Logistics Manager to manage the day to day running of all warehouse movements, purchasing and logistics.
Key duties will include:
- Manage all warehouse and mobile stock movements, including goods in / goods out, both warehouse and company vehicles ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Organise warehouse appropriately to ensure efficient operation and to suit the needs of the business.
- Complete stock-taking exercises as required by the business – currently quarterly.
- Order goods from existing supply-chain partners and where necessary, find alternate suppliers, helping to drive best value and efficiencies to benefit the business.
- Ensure field-based staff have the necessary materials in advance of tasks.
- Ensure all deliveries are accurately receipted and stored appropriately.
- Ensure all material is picked, packed and shipped accurately & in a timely manner.
- Control all movement of goods and personnel in the warehouse environment.
- Provide Weekly / Monthly status reports to management as required.
- Liaise with all departments in relation to their specific needs / requirements relating to goods / purchases.
Skills/Experience Required – Essential
- Experience of working in a Logistics role at supervisory or management level.
- Interpersonal skills – the ability to work well in a team.
- Strong communications skills
- Skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data, including Microsoft office and stock management software.
- Ability to work to deadlines set by the needs of the business.
- the ability to plan and deal with unexpected changes.
- Driving licence
Skills/Experience – Desirable
- Valid Forklift Licence
Salary / Remuneration
- A competitive salary will be offered for the right candidate
- 28 days annual leave, increasing with time-served.
- Individually tailored incentives / bonus scheme
- Use of on-site company welfare facilities
- Free on-site car-parking
- On-site E.V. fast charging facilities
- Organised company funded events.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please visit our HR partner Here.