Rapier Systems are looking for an experienced Senior Installation / Commissioning Engineer(s) to join their expanding team in Scotland.
Role – Senior Field Engineer(s) – Installing / Maintaining Wireless Networks
Base – Principal Scottish Office (Dunfermline)
Salary – Up to £35k subject to experience, plus company vehicle and other benefits.
- 3 years plus installation / commissioning and support experience.
- Excellent customer service and care.
- Ability to work without supervision and manage a small team.
Desired Experience / Qualification:-
- Cabling, Installation, Commissioning, Fault-finding in similar or related industries.
- Knowledge of IP Networking, Wireless Point to Point, Point to Multi-Point and or Mesh Networking of 5GHz & licensed/semi-licensed frequency equipment (i.e. Cambium, Ceragon, Radwin, Siklu).
- Advanced Industrial Climber desirable, along with Tower Rescue Certification.
- Installation of Wireless Solutions, both Outdoor and Indoor.
- Support of Wireless Solutions, including fault finding / rectification.
- Compile survey reports and as-built documentation.
- Liaise with customers regarding projects.
- Travel within the UK and Europe likely.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to Work at Height.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and a competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. To apply, please send a current CV to email@example.com