Rapier Systems are looking for a Wireless Installation / Commissioning Engineer to join their expanding team in Scotland. Role – Wireless Installation / Commissioning Engineer – On site installation / commissioning of wireless infrastructure. The role will be based at our Head Office in Kirkcaldy, Fife with travel across the UK.
Role – Wireless Field Engineer(s) – Installing / Maintaining Wireless Networks
Base – Principal Scottish Office (Kirkcaldy)
Salary – Up to £26-35k subject to experience, plus other benefits.
- 3 years plus installation / configuration / commissioning and support experience.
- Excellent customer service and care.
- Ability to work without supervision and work within a team.
- Desired Experience / Qualification
- Cabling, Installation, Commissioning, Fault-finding in similar or related industries.
- Knowledge of IP Networking, Wireless Point to Point, Point to Multi-Point and or Mesh Networking – specifically in relation to licence exempt, light-licenced and fully licenced frequency equipment (i.e. Cambium, Ceragon, Radwin, Siklu).
- Installation of Wireless Solutions, both Outdoor and Indoor.
- Support of Wireless Solutions, including fault finding / rectification.
- Compile survey reports and as-built documentation.
- Liaise with customers regarding projects.
- Travel within the UK and Europe likely.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to Work at Height – physical assessment may be conducted by employer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and a competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. To apply, please send a current CV with covering letter to email@example.com