Rapier Systems are looking for a Helpdesk/Support Engineer to join their expanding team in Scotland. Role – Helpdesk/Support Engineer – Logging / handling calls from customers, desk-based fault finding, support contract renewals & reporting at our Head Office in Kirkcaldy, Fife.
Role – Helpdesk – Logging / handling calls from customers, desk-based fault finding, support contract renewals & reporting.
Base – Principal Scottish Office (Kirkcaldy)
Salary – £22-30k subject to experience, plus other benefits.
Essential Experience / Minimum Requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and care.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to work without supervision and use initiative.
- Excellent ability in organisation and prioritising tasks related to the role.
- Experience of Helpdesk role preferred but not essential.
- Good understanding of I.P. Networking including addressing, subnets, VPN etc.
- Good understanding of applications e.g. Command Prompt, Chrome, Firefox etc.
- Receiving & logging customer fault calls.
- Basic fault-finding with customer.
- Updating customer maintenance database.
- Reporting on helpdesk performance & SLAs.
- Renewal of customer maintenance contracts.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and a competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. To apply, please send a current CV with covering letter to email@example.com