Field Wireless Engineer Apprentice
Closing Date : 19/10/2020 Rapier Systems are looking to recruit a Field Wireless Engineer Apprentice.
About the Role
Working with a fully qualified engineer, you will gain on the job experience in a true telecommunications business, working with cutting edge technology, whilst gaining a formal qualification underpinning the skills and knowledge you will gain.
As a Modern Apprentice you will gain experience in the following:
- Installation & Support of Fixed Wireless Access (FWA), both Point to Point, Point to Multi-Point & MESH Solutions.
- Installation & Support of Wi-Fi / WLAN Solutions.
- Installation & Support of IP Networking Equipment.
- Installation of Cabling.
- Team Working.
- Customer Service.
- Problem Solving & Fault Diagnosis.
- Delivering Innovative Solutions for Customers.
- Working at Height.
Requirements for the role
- Standard Grade or National 4 level in English and Maths and at least one science subject. (Computer Studies preferred but not essential).
- Right to work in the UK
- Clean Driving licence.
- Satisfactory outcome of Police Act Disclosure & Pre-employment health assessment.
- Working at heights will form part of the role so any experience of heights in recreational setting would be desirable.
- Can do attitude.
Qualification Level Required
- Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework Level 4 (SCQF4)
- For more information & Details on how to apply for this role, please click this link:-