Posting on behalf of our sister company, CabledIT.
Cabling / Network Infrastructure Engineer Apprentice
Closing Date : 19/10/2020 Cabled IT are looking to recruit a Cabling / Network Infrastructure Engineer Apprentice.
About the Role
Working with a fully qualified engineer, you will gain on the job experience in a true telecommunications business, working with the latest technology, whilst gaining a formal qualification underpinning the skills and knowledge you will gain.
As a Modern Apprentice you will gain experience in the following:
- Installation of Structured Cabling Systems, including both Copper & Optical Fibre Disciplines.
- Installation of Containment Systems, including trunking, conduit, cable tray and ladder.
- Termination and testing of cabling systems, including optical fibre fusion splicing.
- Installation of IP-CCTV Systems.
- Installation of Access Control Systems.
- Installation of Digital Signage Systems.
- Fault finding and diagnosis.
- Team Working.
- Customer Service.
- Working in both exciting and remote locations across the U.K.
- Delivering Innovative Solutions for our Customers.
Requirements for the role
- Standard Grade or National 4 level in English and Maths and at least one science subject. (Computer Studies preferred but not essential).
- Right to work in the UK
- Clean Driving licence.
- Satisfactory outcome of Police Act Disclosure & Pre-employment health assessment.
- Working at heights will form part of the role so any experience of heights in recreational setting would be desirable.
- Can do attitude.
Qualification Level Required
Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework Level 4 (SCQF4)
To find out more & to apply, follow this link: –