Rapier Systems Ltd, established in 2003 are extensively experienced in the design, installation and support of Wireless (including WiFi) Networks. We support Scotland’s largest network and are responsible for many firsts in the UK, including being first to deploy a fully licensed 1Gbps connection for an NHS Trust in England. We also help our customers to innovate and were first to deploy Wi-Fi at Sea for the Renewable Wave & Tidal Power Sector in Northern Scotland.
We utilise best in class equipment from the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver the optimal solution for our customers, who operate in sectors ranging from Energy and the Public Sector to Retail, Hotels and Leisure.
We are currently looking for an Office/Sales Administrator to work in our new office at Pitreavie Business Park, Dunfermline.
Specific duties will include but will not be limited to the following –
- Greet and welcome all visitors to the office.
- Communicate with customers and internal contacts via telephone or email including outbound calls.
- Provide clerical support, including diary management, photocopying, filing, and maintaining records.
Checking and signing for deliveries.
- Make outbound sales calls, arranging appointments for our Business Development Managers and/or following up on sales leads.
- Manage our CRM system, ensuring data is accurate and provide reports for our Directors.
- Contribute to company’s marketing activities including maintaining our social media channels and look at ways to engage with our clients and audience.
To be successful in this position you will posses the following –
- Administration and Customer Service experience.
- Lead Generation / Appointment Setting experience.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Software and use of a CRM system.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Be highly organised and have a can do attitude.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and proactive.
Salary is in the region of £18,000 to £22,000 and this is a full time office based role, working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm.
To apply for this role, please send a current CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org